I, Rachel Zupke, personally write and edit this blog. Whenever I have the pleasure of hosting a guest blogger, I preview their content before it gets to you. For questions about this blog, please email me at mrs.zupke [at] gmail [dot] com.
I do accept and keep free products, services, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. I accept sponsorship and ads as well as occasional sponsored posts. Some advertising is third-party generated while others are private ads or other affiliates.
These activities, especially affiliate links, do not cost you any money but it does earn me a small amount of commission on each sale made via my blog which helps support this hobby of mine as well as my family’s overall financial goals. (I, Rachel Zupke, am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.)
I will never allow compensation received to influence my content, topics, or posts. I write out of my own personal opinions and convictions (which is why you’re here, anyways, right?). I reserve the right to delete offensive comments, those that aren’t in sync with the values set forth here, or that are rude or mean.
Giveaways are welcome and I am interested in featuring ads related to what I enjoying doing and writing about…i.e.,
- faith (I love Jesus!)
- family (stuff for kiddos, parenting, marriage resources)
- food (especially things that support our local/real food lifestyle)
- for the home (anything that makes homemaking easier)
- fun (gear for our many outdoor adventures or fitness activities, “gear” for sewing/crocheting/crafting, etc)
- green living (I’m not totally crunchy-granola but my husband does give me a hard time for my homemade deodorant)
- and other stuff if you think of it and I haven’t yet ;)
I record and use anonymous visitor information so I can track blog growth and referral stats. I never share or sell this information. I use Google Analytics to learn which browser you use, to see how many visitors check out my site, and to know how you found my blog.